Sole E35 Elliptical
The best ellipticals are developed with the user’s comfort in mind, and that’s no different with the SOLE E35. This elliptical challenges users with a multitude of different settings while keeping them comfortable at all times.
Includes a 7.5” display console with a white back lit LCD display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
Fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 25 lb. flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a machine that will provide a challenging workout. The E35 also has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance as well as variable positions for diversity in your workout at the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 20 different incline levels, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups.
Upper body exercise provides a total body workout.
Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. A heart rate chest strap is also included for hands free pulse monitoring and heart rate interactive programs.
Oversize foot pedals for a comfortable workout. These unique foot pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist and sports enthusiast. Sole engineers have designed in a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress that is common in other elliptical machines. The foot beds are also adjustable for customized comfort.
The four rear wheels which ride on heavy duty rails provide a smoother more stable feel and reduce side to side foot pedal motion, a feature found only on more expensive models.
*New for this year, the E35 now includes an Integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines, also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
Item Weight(lbs.): 231 lbs.
Weight Capacity(lbs.): 375 lbs.
Box Dimensions: 66″ X 23″ X 34″
Step Up Height: 14″
Controls & Features
Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
Tablet/Phone Holder: Yes
USB Port Charging: Yes
Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
Standard Programs: 6
Custom Programs: 2
Heart Programs: 2
Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
Chest Strap Included: Yes
Cooling Fans: Yes
Sound System: Yes
Workout Display: 7.5″ LCD
Display Color: White Back-lit
Water Bottle Holder: Yes
Flywheel Weight(lbs.): 25 lbs.
Cushioned Foot-pedals: Yes
Incline Adjustability: Power Adjustable
Drive System: Front
Incline Level: 1 – 20
Maximum Stride Length: 20″
Adjustable Console: Yes
Adjustable Foot Pedals: Yes, 3 Position
Electronics: 5 Years
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals – These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals – Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
- Power Incline – This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame – The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.